Subject: FW: Istanbul Convention - Reporting form on the implementation of recommendations addressed to Estonia by the Committee of the Parties - 4 December 2025
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2025 15:38:23 +0300

From: SZELEZNIAK Joanna <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of conventionviolence
Sent: Tuesday, June 3, 2025 5:35 PM
To: Anne Kruusement - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; NELLES Johanna
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; SARIAYDIN Elif
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Istanbul Convention - Reporting form on the implementation of
recommendations addressed to Estonia by the Committee of the Parties - 4
December 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Kruusement,

Please find attached a letter from the Executive Secretary of the Istanbul
Convention, Ms Johanna Nelles, as well as a reporting form on the
implementation of the recommendations addressed to Estonia by the
Committee of the Parties to the Istanbul Convention.

We remain at your disposal for any question you might have and kindly ask
you to acknowledge receipt of this e-mail.

Best regards,

Joanna Szelezniak

Joanna Szelezniak
Administrative Assistant – assistante administrative

Violence against Women Division – Division Violence à l'égard des femmes

Secretariat of the Istanbul Convention monitoring mechanism – Secrétariat
du mécanisme de suivi de la Convention d'Istanbul
Council of Europe - Conseil de l'Europe

+ 33 (0) 3 90 21 58 47
 <https://www.coe.int/> https://www.coe.int
 <https://www.coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/home>
https://www.coe.int/en/web/istanbul-convention/home
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]